1. Do I have to bring a dioarama? Dioramas are not required to share in the fun. you can just hang and admire the creations of others. Oooohhh-ah! Folks are encouraged to build dioramas, but there is no pressure!!!
2. How much does it cost to attend?
IT'S FREE! Bring some bucks to buy a diorama.
3. Where's the Diorama-O-Rama party?
Shannon's house in Lower Greenville. Since it's a house party we're not printing the address but you can most definitely email us and ask for it. Or ask your friends that know.
4. Who is invited?
YOU. Everyone should come out and party.
5. Do I need to register/rsvp?
It would be nice to know how may dioramas are coming, but it is no biggie if you just show up with a diorama that you made a few minutes before the event. you can rsvp here: email@example.com
6. Does my diorama need to fit the listed prize categories? Nope. We might create new categories once we see your entries! NO RULES!!!!!
7. So what's the sched? SATURDAY, JUNE 14 3 Doors open...drink beer, eat food, hang with sweet folks... 3 to 6 p.m. Dioramas are registered and placed on display 6 p.m. Diorama silent auction begins 8 p.m. Diorama silent auction ends 8:30 p.m. Diorama award ceremony ALL DAY Dance party!!!